This is the song that when Jordyn rides in Daddy's new truck she ask to listen to the "You-ya" song. Then there are some songs that she learned at Bible school that we are still singing. Hope you enjoy as much as we do!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Jordyn, I love your singing, it is beautiful! I wish you were here and we could play the piano and sing! (Jennifer, the back-up dancers on the tv show in the background are hilarious!) I love your new pink room too. I know you have fun playing in it. I really miss you a lot and miss playing with you at the church office. I love you! Tamy
1 comment:
Jordyn, I love your singing, it is beautiful! I wish you were here and we could play the piano and sing! (Jennifer, the back-up dancers on the tv show in the background are hilarious!) I love your new pink room too. I know you have fun playing in it. I really miss you a lot and miss playing with you at the church office. I love you! Tamy
Post a Comment