Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Nesting...

Well, I have officially started nesting. I feel like there is tons to do and only a little time to get it done. I am washing clothes like a mad woman and my bag is packed except for toiletry's. Jana Claire's room is still not completely finished, but her clothes (sleepers) are washed and her bed and bassinet are ready for her. I still have not purchased a toy for Jana Claire to give Jordyn so that is next on my list. Hopefully she will not come before I can go to Wal-Mart tomorrow. I go to the Dr. Thursday and if he says there is no change I am going to scream! I am so ready to not be pregnant anymore. This is the last time and I am really trying to enjoy these last few days but it is not easy! I don't know who is more uncomfortable, me or Jana Claire. Stay tuned...hopefully you will be able to see pics of my un-pregnant belly and my new baby girl soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i cant wait! is jordan excited?