Thursday, September 20, 2007
Update...
I went to the Dr. today and I am only 1+ cm. He wants me to come back Monday instead of waiting a week to see if there is any change. If there is enough change on Monday then we will schedule an induction for Tuesday or Wednesday. It was a very encouraging visit since he has not talked induction this entire time. I think he can tell I am VERY ready to have this baby and I don't think he wants me to go past my due date. We are all very ready to meet the new member of the Williams family. Ms. Jana Claire should be here some time next week if all goes well. Thanks to everyone who has prayed for us this nine months and I ask that you continue to pray for our family as we enter this brand new phase of life. We are so blessed and wait with great anticipation to see what the Lord has in store for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If your doctor would just read your blog I think he would understand just how ready the world is to see this baby!!!
Post a Comment