Thursday, January 10, 2008

Growing and growing and growing....

Ok, all you hard core, by the book parents...you might not want to look at the next picture. I know that the Dr's tell you to wait until babies are 4 months old to start cereal but when the baby come into the world the size of a 2 month old then I think she should be able to eat sooner! She is doing well...still learning but not spitting nearly as much out as she did the first time. And Jordyn looks very excited for her to be eating cereal!

This blanket is like a sleeping pill for JC...as soon as I give it to her she is out. And usually this is how I find her after about 2 minutes...

Tummy time is progressing. She still hates it but today she lifted her head up further than ever before! Way to go JC!

Boy she looks like her daddy!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: