Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Long time no blog...

Sorry, to those of you that check this frequently. My life has been busy these last two weeks...Jana Claire is teething! Not fun for anyone involved. I do have pictures and videos to add I just have not had the time...mostly I have been holding and trying to console her. Today was a really good day though. She did not whine all day long like she did yesterday. I was ready to run away when Joey got home.
She is wearing 18 month clothes now. I can't believe that she has caught up with Jordyn as far as the seasons go. I will have plenty of summer clothes for her this summer. She will be wearing the clothes that Jordyn wore her second summer! She is almost 6 months old and wearing 18 month clothes...what a chunk!
I promise to add pictures soon!

No comments: