My Mama made me aware of the fact that I am always the photographer and there are not many pictures of me and the girls on the blog. So, here I am!
We had 2 parties to go to Saturday. Joey took Jordyn to the first one at a petting zoo. I had allergies and did not think that hay, animals and allergies went together too well. And it was raining and cold and we did not think that is a good combo with a baby! Jordyn had a blast!
From left to right...Julia Kate (second birthday for the day) Avery, and Jordyn. Jordyn talks about Avery all the time and Jordyn and Julia Kate boss each other!
Background on Jordyn: She is petrified of dogs, cats, rabbits...basically any animal EXCEPT horses. I don't understand...you would think that the bigger the animal the scarier it would be...not the case in her little mind.
This is the second party (Julia Kate's) at ConXion Gym. The girls had a blast. This is where we are going to have Jordyn's party in May. She will love it!
Jumping...
jumping...
landing!
And the pants...we spend all day long doing this! That is what happens when you are tall and skinny!
The group pic
No comments:
Post a Comment