Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Life with a baby and a 4 year old with the stomach virus!

Joey left Sunday night after church for a Singing Churchmen tour in South Mississippi. Monday was great. Jordyn played outside ALL day long and loved every bit of it. I got all the laundry done! It felt amazing to go to bed with the only dirty clothes on our bodies! Tuesday morning Jordyn woke up sick...SICK! The only time she has ever thrown up is while we have lived here. Weird. She was pitiful! And I figured out real quick that to feed a 6 month old and take care of a child that is vomiting is more than this Mama can handle. I called my Mama at 7:00 am and she was able to come and help! THANK YOU GRAN GRAN! Joey was not going to be home until midnight...so my sweet husband came home, missing the last concert last night, and was home by 6:00 pm. Of course wouldn't you know that by 3:00 pm Jordyn was dancing around like she was never sick. She was still running a low grade fever but no more sickness! (Thank you Lord!) All this to say, I am so thankful that I have wonderful parents that will come and help and that they live close enough to be here in an hour. AND...I have the best husband ever! Thank you Joey...I know you don't like me to brag on you but this time I am doing it anyway!

No comments: