Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ranting...

So, I get this phone call last week about my warranty running out on my 94 Nissan Sentra...for those of you that know me, I don't own and have never owed this car. I tell the gentleman on the phone this bit of information and he says "Does Bob still have this car?" "Well, I don't know because I don't know Bob"...He apologizes and we hang up. Today, a lady calls me about the same car. I tell her that I have never owned this car and that they called me last week about the same thing. She INTERRUPTS me and tells me she has the right phone number and that she needs to know what car I have now. So I tell her that I am not interested in anything she is selling and that I am on that "National Do Not Call List". She interrupts AGAIN and says that does not apply to this call...well as I am asking her what she is trying to sell she HANGS UP ON ME!!!! Very frustrating. I was trying to be polite as I can be to a person that keeps calling me about something that I don't want. I know that those telemarketers have a terrible job but at least be polite! Arrrhhhggg. And I don't understand how a 94 Sentra can still but under warranty?!

No comments: