Wednesday, July 02, 2008

One long week...and it is just Wednesday!

I will apologize in advance...there will be no pictures tonight. I am propping my eyelids open and can barely type this post but thought I needed to let everyone know we are still alive. Jana Claire and Jordyn went for check ups last Thursday. Everything is great. JC is 22 lb 12 oz, and 30 1/4 in long. Growing so fast and moving even faster. Yesterday, I started keeping a baby during the day. Ann Morgan is 2 days younger than JC...yes I am crazy but it really is a good thing...and a God thing. I had been praying for something that I could do to help the family and this just fell in my lap. We are adjusting well...my girls are doing great and Ann Morgan will adjust quickly to our routine around here. I will post pics as soon as I get a breather...:)

Please pray for Joey. He leaves Friday for Arizona for a mission trip with the youth at our church. He will be gone until the next Saturday and then will leave again Monday-Thursday and then the next Monday-Thursday...I told him I would see him in August. We will miss him a lot! But all these trips are great opportunities and I am so glad he is getting to go. Pray for me too...I will be home alone with 3 girls all day and will have my two alone at night. Joey is such a big help to me when he gets home so I will miss him a lot.

I will post one pacy pic...this is for Valerie! This is how she would be all day if I let her have that many at one time, one in the mouth and one in each hand! At night there is 6 in the bed and she has them scattered all around her...that pic will have to wait for another day!

1 comment:

theglenns556 said...

I don't know how you do it! I can brely manage 1 little one! Hats off to you!