Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Dear Jana Claire,

I can't believe it has been a year already.  You have grown so much in a year.  Although you came in the world half grown at 10 lbs 11 oz, I would not have had it any other way.  What a blessing you have been to our little family.  Jordyn adores you and is so good with you.  You have developed your own little personality which I firmly believe is going to give me a run for my money.  You are so different from Jordyn and I am so thankful that you are.  Two completely opposite little girls and yet I love you both with a love I can't describe.  I hope that one day you experience the love that only a Mother can have for her children.  I pray for you daily.  I pray that at the perfect time the Lord calls to you and you hear that call and accept Jesus as your Savior.  I pray that your Daddy and I can explain to you in a way that you understand completely what it means to be saved.  I pray the Jesus captures your heart at an early age so that you do not have to go through life without knowing His love for you.  What a blessing it is to be your Mama and to have the privilege of showing you Jesus.  I hope that I do a good job worthy of the calling that God has given me.  One year has flown by and I know that this next year will also.  I can't wait to see what all you learn in your life time.  I love you Jana Claire.  Happy Birthday!  Love, Mama
 
 
  
  
  
  
  
  
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jana Claire!! You are a doll and have changed so much in a year - I have enjoyed watching you grow on the blog!! I hope you had a great birthday!

theglenns556 said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!