Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Renewed Mind Is The Key...To Bad Dancing

FUNNY STUFF!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - this is just....... wrong - on sooooo many levels! EEK! Do you think they look back on this and laugh and wonder WHAT WAS I THINKING???

Joan

4 J's said...

I am wondering what they were thinking...but I think if you actually do that and think it is a good idea that you will always think it is cool! I think Joey needs to get them to come to the Point!

brookejones said...

wow. "a renewed mind is the key to the Christ in me". What does that even mean?! and the dancing?! no wonder the world laughs at "christians". i do too. that was hilarious...and disturbing.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, show choir gone bad!! Ok, my FIRST (of many!) thought is...where were their friends to ask them, "Are you all CRAZY????" Ok, a good friend would never let you get on stage and do that. Tell Joey I'm waiting for him to break out into a little "breakdance" during his next solo!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!