Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I hope that the 4 of you who read my blog have a very Merry Christmas. I have been very excited this year about Christmas. I think this is going to be fun for Jordyn. Not only am I excited to see her open gifts but this year she is really understanding the true meaning of Christmas. Joey is going to read Luke 2 tonight before she goes to bed and I am so excited. My grandparents are here, my parents will be here and my brother. Tomorrow my uncle and aunt will be coming for lunch so I am so excited about having a full house of family and fun.


I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and encourage each of you to read the Christmas Story today or tomorrow. We are so blessed to serve a God who loves us enough to send his Son so that he could die so that we don't have to. Salvation is a priceless gift and if you don't have the gift of Salvation, my prayer is that you will recieve it this Christmas!


Merry Christmas from the Williams Family!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

calista said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Great picture, I know you are worn out from a day of absolute FUN!!
Love y'all!!

Oh my goodness, the word I have to type below to prove I'm a human and not a spam machine is "hoween" what is that? A holiday for scantily clad goblins???