I took JC for her check up on Tuesday. She weighs 29 pounds and is 34 inches tall. She had 1 shot and DID NOT CRY AT ALL!!! Jordyn cries and has ALWAYS cried as soon as the needle is seen. I guess JC is going to be tough like I always was. The Dr. said everything was great with her she was just the size of the average 4 year old! I told him that is good because I have a 4 year old (5 in TWO WEEKS) that is the size of the average 8 year old!
We went to the Memphis Zoo today for Jordyn's school field trip. The entire family went and we had so much fun. We took our wagon that seats two and has a trailer to put all our stuff in. We were the envy of everyone we passed! Everyone is really tired tonight but we only had one major melt down!
OH...Jordyn learned to ride her bike without training wheels today! She is still working on getting started by herself but she is doing so good! As soon as I get the small video I took edited and on my computer I will post it. She was so proud!
I guess that is all for now. Joey is going to the Red and Blue Game tomorrow in Oxford and I am cleaning this house!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
1 comment:
isn't that so exciting!! Elly started riding without hers about two weeks ago, and we can't keep her off of that thing. They grow up too fast!
Post a Comment