This is her teacher Ms. Knight.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Where did this last five years go?
Joey woke Jordyn up this morning by telling her, "This is the first day of the rest of you life!" I don't know about the rest of her life, but I do know that the next 13 years will be like today. Jordyn's first day of Kindergarten started today. I can't believe it. Feels like just yesterday that I was bringing that jaundice little girl home from the hospital. All of you readers out there...all 3 of you...will be proud to know that I did not cry! I did get a knot in my throat when we were pulling out of our neighborhood and told Joey, "Can you believe it has been 5 years..." Jordyn was so excited and did great. Went in, sat down with a big smile and was ready to start school! Here are some pictures we took this morning. Enjoy!
This is her teacher Ms. Knight.
This is her teacher Ms. Knight.
Labels:
first day of school,
jordyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think kindergarten looks like it will fit Jordyn perfectly. She is eager to work and eager to please - teachers like that:) Just be glad that you have photos in the "digital" age. I have no idea where mine went - and I did make them.
Joan Crowson
AWE! What a big girl! I always think of your mom when I think of Kindergarten. I didn't have her, but just one of my memories ...
Well, I cried. And cried. And cried.
I can't believe you didn't cry....I wanted to cry when I looked at her standing there with her bigger than herself backpack....I need medication! I'm glad she had a good day.
Post a Comment