Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I SEE THE END!!!

We have 7 more days of school!  I am super excited! I don't think Jordyn is excited as I am!

This has been such a learning experience for me this year.  I never thought I could do this.  But I did.  And she learned things!

The Lord is so good.  He lead me to home school and then lead me through.  It has been an amazing journey.

Next year will be another type of challenge as I begin to teach JC. But, I am up for the challenge.

We are going to put our house up for sale in May. We hope to be able to purchase something with a bonus room. That would make homeschooling much easier to have a room big enough for both girls to have a place of their own to sit and work. And just to have all the "stuff" that goes with schooling in one area that I don't have to look at every day will be wonderful!

I'm praying the house sells quickly enough that we can be in before next school year.  But, His timing is perfect and I am trusting that.

So, 7 more days and I will have a second grader. And 12 more days and I will have a 7 year old!

Amazing how fast time flies!

No comments: