WE ARE DONE!
I have a second grader...wow.
We finished up today and I could not be happier. Jordyn met Joey driving in the drive way this evening saying, "I'm a second grader!"
It has been a great year. I have learned a lot. About me and about my daughter. And I have been able to watch her learn things. I just love seeing that light bulb moment. That will never get old!
So, tomorrow starts our summer vacation.
I plan on cleaning. I know, fun right.
But, my plans for the girls are to be outside from morning until the sun goes down!
The count down for her birthday is on now. Six days left. I can't believe she will be seven. I'm too young to have a seven year old, right? (no comments please)
Then we start the count down for vacation! Three weeks!
Can't wait to stick my toes in the sand.....ahhhhhh.
No comments:
Post a Comment