Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It Takes a Village

I posted this on Facebook but I wanted in on here to keep forever.


My sweet girls are playing the board game Guess Who. After the game was over Jordyn realized the she had picked the Emily card and Jana Claire had the John card. She immediately stopped and prayed for our missionary friends John Allen Darnell III and Emily Darnell! I could not be prouder at this moment! She even thanked God for allowing them to pick those cards so that she could remember the pray for them! What a wonderful heart for missions she has at such an early age!

On days where I feel like I have failed miserably as a parent, things like this happen, and I realize that despite my short comings God is woking in her life. She has so many wonderful people that pour in to her life. What a blessing it is to be supported in raising my daughters.

It really does take a village. I am super blessed to have such a wonderful "village".

No comments: