Monday, April 06, 2009

Should this really be called a blog...

or maybe just "random thoughts and pictures from Jennifer every now and then." I just can't seem to get caught up these days.  I stayed up till 11:00 pm last night doing 3 loads on laundry after church and folding about 5 loads! And today I still have about 6 loads to go.  Joey stayed up and helped which was a time saver for sure.  I have a good man.

I only have Ann Morgan one day this week and that will be on Thursday.  So, today has been spent doing laundry, vacuuming, dusting and trying to organize Jordyn's room so that she can play with all that stuff she has!  She does a really good job of cleaning up her room at the end of the day but I can't get her to understand that each toy has a place.  If she put the toys in the correct spot she would not come to me EVERY DAY with the phrase, "Mama, I can't find (fill in the blank with said toy)!" But, she is almost 5...what can I expect.  At least the toys are put out of sight at the end of the day!

I take JC to the Dr. Wednesday for her 18 month check up.  I can't believe it has been a year and a half since she was born.  Wow how time has flown by.  I think the time has gone twice a fast with JC as it did with Jordyn.  She is babbling all the time.  She says Mama, Dada, Bye, Thank you, Please and then she has the grunt that she does for Milk.  Strange, but she makes the same sound every time I say milk.  We are weaning the pacifier now too.  She only gets it if she is in the bed.  So far it has not been too bad . The first day she did come in the den with one that she had gathered from under the bed!  But hey, she loves them!

Easter is Sunday.  I love Easter!  New clothes, springtime, and dwelling on our risen Savior!  Last Easter was one of the best Easters I have had in a while.  I look forward to the time of worship we will have this Sunday.  As you go through this week I would encourage you to dwell on the sacrifice that Jesus made for you.  A sacrifice that we did not deserve but He so willingly gave us.  What an awesome God we serve!  Have a great week!

1 comment:

calista said...

I remember the paci's from under the bed. She has grown up so fast, and is still as cute a bug!!