Wednesday, March 09, 2011

But the greatest of these is love.

So, today is one of those days in homeschool.

Bad attitudes. Slow work. 

Lack of patience on my part and lack of "want to" on hers.

Then there is the 3 year old. She woke up in a extremely hyper mood. Lots of words have already been spoken in the two and a half hours her eyes have been open.

So, I thought it best to stop and read I Corinthians 13.

Love is patient, kind, does not envy or boast. is not arrogant or rude. DOES NOT INSIST ON ITS OWN WAY (ouch). is not irritable (double ouch) or resentful. does not rejoice at wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth. bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.

I love those girls. It is hard to love and be irritable or impatient.

So, my focus today is lots of hugs and kisses. No harsh words and if there are, apologies.

I foresee lots of apologies in my near future....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like when Aidan and I practice piano. I end up apologizing a LOT. Love this. Thanks for keeping it real. Love you so much.