Wednesday, April 06, 2011

April showers bring May flowers!

Have I mentioned that I love Spring!  It just might be my favorite time of year.

Minus the allergies.

Monday was stormy. We spent about an hour in the hallway that morning with the sirens going off.  The girls did not like that much.

Jordyn has had a LONG week at school already. And by that I mean she has taken FO-EVA to finish each day. Monday, she did school until 6:30pm.

I keep trying to remember that every child at this time of year does not want to be in school. 

Teachers too.

Joey and Jordyn went to an Ole Miss baseball game last night with our home group. They had a blast. JC and I hung out at home since she is still coughing and sniffing all day. I did not think the cool night air would be the best for her.

Jordyn wanted a new hair style and this is what she picked.


I wore my hair this way my entire first grade year.  I felt transported back to the 80's for a minute as I took this picture.  She is growing up way too fast for me. Seems like just yesterday this was her hair that I was loving.


Wow how time flies.

1 comment:

Sarah Clark said...

my heart just melted!