It seems like I did not stop this weekend.
With the exception of the attack of vertigo that I had Sunday morning that left me in the bed until 10:30.
It's Monday already and my house is a wreck and I have 20+ people that will be here tomorrow at 6:30pm for home group.
And did I happen to mention that Joey left this morning at 6:45 and will be back LATE tomorrow night.
Not complaining though. I know I will get the house ready and I love entertaining all those people here.
Two more Mondays of school for us. Today is a long day. Don't know any reason accept it is the end of the year and we are all tired, but Jordyn is still doing school at 2:00 and I see no end in sight.
If I stay in the room and watch her she goes slow. If I clean the house while she is in there by herself she goes slow. It's just a slow day.
And it's storming outside.
But, on the praise part, Jana Claire is down for a nap!
And I have cleaned both bathrooms.
And I have washed 2 loads of clothes.
So, I have things to be thankful for.
That is what I will focus on from this point in the day on....hope it lasts!
No comments:
Post a Comment