Six more days and we will start school around here.
The three months of summer that we have had have been WONDERFUL! No schedules and just going with the flow.
Boy are we all in for a rude awakening on Monday! Up by 7:00 am and ready for school by 8:00 am.
I know, I know...all you who have worked outside of the home all summer and are sending your kids to school next week are crying your eyes out for me. BUT, it will be a change for us that will not be welcomed at first I'm sure
Jordyn will be in second grade. That just does not seem possible.
I will be starting to do about an hour and a half of "school" with Jana Claire this year too. This will be interesting. She seems ready. I just hope I am.
I spent about two and a half hours yesterday morning getting everything ready for DAY ONE! I sure hope that it does not take that long everyday. It will be different this year because I will be teaching two kids instead of one. Everyone will have to get use to the idea of Mama's time being split and the distractions of teaching during work time.
I am excited to get back in a routine. The Williams Family works so much better on a routine. We seem to get a lot more accomplished when there is a schedule of events everyday.
It has been a great summer and look forward to this school year. I know there will be challenges but I know that the Lord will bless our work if we do it for His glory.
No comments:
Post a Comment