Well, since last I blogged, I have been sick with the crud. Jana Claire has bronchitis/pneumonia and it snowed 4 inches! Lots has happened. I take JC back to the Dr. tomorrow morning at 8:30 am. She still sounds awful. She has been on an antibiotic since Friday. They did not want to have to send us to the ER on Friday afternoon for a chest X-Ray so I guess that is why we go back tomorrow. She has no appetite so I am forcing fluids which means new stains on our carpet in the den. At this point I am not worried about the stains as much as I am worried that she is getting enough fluids. Poor girl. She has been sick with something since Thanksgiving. She just can not seem to shake this stuff. I feel like she will have allergies or asthma before all this is over. It does not slow her down any but she sure is weak eyed and pitiful looking. I was telling Joey that she has been so much sicker than Jordyn was and JC has never been to daycare! What is that all about!?
We had to cancel church today because of the snow. I missed it even though I would not have been there because of JC. Jordyn played in the snow for about 30 minutes this morning. It was a sight to behold. She does not have any boots this year or water proof gloves. So, I put her feet in a Wal Mart sack before she put her shoes on and she put her gloves on and then I put my Playtex dishwashing gloves on top of those. She was funny looking but it kept her hands and feet dry!
I belive we are all getting cabin fever. I thought about it tonight...I have not been out of the house since last Sunday morning! Joey took JC to the Dr. Friday so I could stay and keep the kids. And we could not go to church today. I guess my big outing will be tomorrow to the Dr.
Well, I will post snow day pictures when I get them off of the camera. Hope everyone has a great week. Pray that the sickness leaves our house! We do not have a free weekend until the end of the month so we need to be free of all sickness!
No comments:
Post a Comment