Friday, May 04, 2012

Happy Birthday, Jordyn!

Dearest Jordyn,

I can not believe it has been 8 years! I know I say that every year and will probably continue to say it but time has flown by. You have grown into such a sweet girl. You heart is so tender and you love so much.

I am so thankful to be your Mama. I have prayed for you since even before you were born that the Lord would use you in the way that He sees fit. I pray protection for you every day. Physical and Spiritual protection. There is so much evil in this world and I pray that He leads you through it and that you follow the Lord all the days of you life.

I have been praying that you would know the plan He has for you and that you would follow those plans with all of your heart. I pray that your Daddy and I will be prepared to let you go and let God lead you to what ever it is He has for you.  I pray that we do a job that is worthy of the calling that He has given us to raise you. To Him be the glory and honor!

You are such a blessing to our family. This year I have watched you do you Bible study before school in the mornings and love doing it. I pray the you will always have a hunger and thirst for His word. It is so encouraging to me as your mom, to see you want to learn as much as you can about God. I have listened as you quoted the scripture you learn during school and it makes my heart jump with joy that you are hiding the word in your heart so that when you need it you can recall it! What a blessing!

I love you precious girl. I know that you are not perfect but you are the perfect first born for me!

What a funny little girl you are! 


You are beautiful inside and out!

Happy 8th Birthday! We love you and pray many more years to come with you!

Love,
Mama

No comments: